AXA MANSARD INSURANCE PLC 2021 Annual General Meeting Attendance by Proxy
NOTICE is hereby given that the Thirty First Annual General Meeting of Guaranty Trust Bank PLC is scheduled to hold as follows:
Venue: Oriental Hotel, 3, Lekki Road, Victoria Island, Lagos State.
Date: Friday, 9th April 2021.
Time: 10 am prompt.
Attendance and Voting by Proxy
In the interest of public safety and having due regard to the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) COVID-19 Guidance for Safe Mass Gatherings in Nigeria, (and the restrictions on public gatherings by the Lagos State Government) and pursuant to the Corporate Affairs Commission’s (CAC) Guidelines on holding Annual General Meetings by Public Companies using Proxies, only persons indicated to be selected proxies on the Proxy Form would attend the Meeting physically. All other Shareholders would be required to attend the Meeting online and to vote at the Meeting through a proxy.
In view of the foregoing, the approval of the CAC was obtained for the Annual General Meeting to be held by proxy.
A proxy may be selected from any of the following individuals (the Selected Proxies):
- Mrs. Osaretin Demuren – Chairman, Board of Directors
- Mr. Segun Agbaje – Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
- Sir Sunny Nwosu – Shareholder
- Chief Timothy Adesiyan – Shareholder
- Mr. Tunji Bamidele – Shareholder
- Mr. Boniface Okezie – Shareholder
- Mr. Gbenga Idowu – Shareholder
- Mr. Tunde Badmus – Shareholder
- Mrs. Efunyemi Olatunde Shopeju – Shareholder
- Mr. Abdullahi Tambari Kabiru – Shareholder
- Mr. Lawrence Oguntoye – Shareholder
Accreditation of Shareholders to attend the Meeting via Electronic Platform
Shareholders who intend to attend the meeting electronically are required to register for the meeting by visiting maxmeeting.datamaxgroup.ng. Kindly be informed that Shareholders will be required to provide their registered email address(es) and phone number(s) in completing the accreditation. A message containing a unique link to be utilized for attending the meeting will be sent to the registered email of Shareholders upon completion of the accreditation process.
- Meetings (2)